This #howto describes how to set up the Micorosoft Teams provider included in
If you haven’t already, install the discourse-chat-integration plugin
Setup Microsoft Teams
- Navigate to the channel where you want to add the webhook and select (•••) More Options from the top navigation bar.
- Choose Connectors from the drop-down menu and search for Incoming Webhook .
- Select the Configure button, provide a name, and, optionally, upload an image avatar for your webhook.
- The dialog window will present a unique URL that will map to the channel. Make sure that you copy and save the URL —you will need to provide it to the outside service.
- Select the Done button. The webhook will be available in the team channel.
- In your site settings, enable the chat integration teams enabled setting
- Go to the Plugins tab, then Chat Integrations
- Go to the Microsoft Teams tab, and click Add Channel
- Enter the name of your teams channel (e.g. discourse)
- Paste the Webhook URL that you copied earlier, then click Save Channel
- Use the Test button on the channel you just created to check that everything’s working. You should see something like this in the chatbox of your microsoft teams channel
- Setup some Rules for your channel, according to the discourse-chat-integration 23 instructions.