Borradores compartidos: sugerencias de características

AHA @eviltrout I just saw the error of my ways and understand how this all happened, there are a bunch of inconsistencies here that need a massage.

  1. If I create a topic in the “shared draft” category directly, I have no way of “setting” the target category short of publishing.

  2. If I set the destination category on creation. When I edit the shared draft “composer” shows the “shared draft” category as opposed to destination. Which is confusing.

  3. If I want to change my “shared draft” destination, cause I originally picked “ruby” and now want to post it in “performance” I can not.

  4. Feature is not “aware” of timed topic publish, it should flip the category in shared draft as well when you schedule it.

  5. In “latest - all” there is no visual difference between shared drafts to actually published drafts, which is super startling.

8 Me gusta