[Solved] Incorrect/hardcoded URLs in users and groups mentions (subfolder installation)

(Kara L.) #1

Hi,

Since one of the latest updates, the URL on tags is no longer correct. Our development zone that is running on a previous version has the correct URLs.

See screenshots:

Those URLs should be /community/forum/u/klortie and /community/forum/groups/private-support.

All other URLs seem to work correctly, for example:

(Joshua Rosenfeld) #2

Can confirm this has regressed on my subfolder install. User and group links do not include the subfolder.

(Jeff Atwood) #3

We should fix this @pmusaraj

(Penar Musaraj) #5

This should do it: FIX: user and group mentions in subfolder installs · discourse/discourse@421d47d · GitHub

(Joshua Rosenfeld) #6

Confirmed fix is good. You’ll need to rebuild the html on any broken posts, but once done URLs work as expected.

(Kara L.) #7

Thanks a lot for the quick fix!

I believe that it is:

./launcher enter app
rake posts:rebake

to rebuild all posts?

(Joshua Rosenfeld) #8

Yep, if this affected lots of posts, that’d be the way to go. If just a few, I’d do it by hand by clicking the “show more” button, then the “post admin actions” wrench, and finally “rebuild html”.

(Kara L.) #9

Thanks, that makes sense. We’ll fix the broken posts that created problems for some users that way and then let the rake posts:rebake command run in the background for everything else.

(Kara L.) #10

I confirm the that the issue has been fixed.

(Joshua Rosenfeld) closed #11

This topic was automatically closed after 42 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.