[Solved] Incorrect/hardcoded URLs in users and groups mentions (subfolder installation)

Hi,

Since one of the latest updates, the URL on tags is no longer correct. Our development zone that is running on a previous version has the correct URLs.

See screenshots:

Those URLs should be /community/forum/u/klortie and /community/forum/groups/private-support.

All other URLs seem to work correctly, for example:

3 Likes

Can confirm this has regressed on my subfolder install. User and group links do not include the subfolder.

5 Likes

We should fix this @pmusaraj

3 Likes

This should do it: https://github.com/discourse/discourse/commit/421d47da1ed626913810baafe7ed3de7d9bf717b

7 Likes

Confirmed fix is good. You’ll need to rebuild the html on any broken posts, but once done URLs work as expected.

6 Likes

Thanks a lot for the quick fix!

I believe that it is:

./launcher enter app
rake posts:rebake

to rebuild all posts?

Yep, if this affected lots of posts, that’d be the way to go. If just a few, I’d do it by hand by clicking the “show more” button, then the “post admin actions” wrench, and finally “rebuild html”.

2 Likes

Thanks, that makes sense. We’ll fix the broken posts that created problems for some users that way and then let the rake posts:rebake command run in the background for everything else.

3 Likes

I confirm the that the issue has been fixed.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 42 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.