Suggestions for review queue topic layout

Current queued topic layout (desktop):

Suggested queued topic layout:

1. Move the avatar from the left hand column to the main content area and remove the left hand column to maximize the content area width (similar to the existing mobile layout).

2. Display the history on seperate lines, which would reduce horizontal scrollbar instances and cater for long text - Reported by, Reviewed by names (similar to the existing mobile layout).

3. If the history section is taking up too much space height wise, maybe hide the history in a hide/show element and display the Reason element at the top? (Unless moderators need to see all the history information at a glance).

4. Add ‘Assigned to’ to the history if the Assign plugin is installed.

5. Add ‘Assign Post’ button if the Assign plugin is installed.

6. Change the ‘Claim this topic’ button from an icon to text: ‘Claim Post’ (with mouseover text ‘Claim this item to prevent others from reviewing it.’)

This already exists.

reviewable claiming site setting

Hi @ondrej,

Apologies, re: #6 - the current queued topic layout screengrab above doesn’t include the existing ‘Claim this topic’ button.

I was suggesting replacing:
Claim-Icon-Current
with:
Claim-Post-Button

1 Like

Ah sorry, I though that because you added a ‘new’ button saying claim post you didn’t know such a thing existed. My bad.

I guess this would work since the rest of the options are worded. And it looks a lot neater.

1 Like