Time format to 24 hours

Go to Settings → Customize → Text

And then search for :mm and then change the format according to what you want with the Moment.js format page as a guide.

However, it doesn’t fully work. In Chat the timestamps went from the AM/PM style to a 24 hour clock, but not everything for some reason. Also did a rebuild and tried with another browser without anything cached.

Screenshot 2022-08-26 at 10-49-50 Pioneering the path to circularity - Train of thought _ Blogs - TZM Community Forum

Screenshot 2022-08-26 at 10-48-15 TZM Community Forum - The Zeitgeist Movement Community Forum

I modified the following:

Of course changing the locale to a European country (excluding the UK) would do the trick as well. But then the site’s language changes too. To keep custom text and language consistent, I’ve locked it to US English. It’s just the time format I want to change. Maybe the date format later as well.

Does anyone know how to fix those last few inconsistencies in terms of the time format? I want everything in a 24 hour time format, while using US English. My guess is that those outliers don’t use these variables but are hardcoded to that format.

1 Like