Tools for creating image-heavy articles

Hello Discourse superusers. I am planning to roll out a campaign on my forum to get my community to collaborate on putting together some articles and guides on predefined topics.

The wiki feature is perfect for this. I also like the docs plugin and the pages feature. I have a few additional editor tools installed including the image gallery. These are the tools I’m aware of. What I would like is to know what I don’t know! What other tools or functions are great for putting together curated articles? Specifically, many articles will be image-heavy. Are there other existing tools to help keep an article readable while having images organized throughout it?

This is a pretty open-ended question. Just looking for any strategies or tools that users here found helpful in generating public articles!

2 Likes

We find ToC essential for really long articles, but you may already be using it

7 Likes

There are a few image gallery theme components, did you check those? I love this one Tiles Image Gallery

Would love to take a look at those articles, if you are able to share a screenshot when they are done that’d be great.

3 Likes