Translation missing: en.dashboard.problem.deprecated_linked_in_auth

After a recent update to 3.3.0.beta5-dev (a267c0727d), I get this persistent warning/error in the Admin dashboard (refreshing does not help):

Note that as part of the update, I removed the old linked up plugin altogether, and now also everything is stated up to date:

Besides, this, linked in login is not even enabled at all:

How do I get this error message to go away?

1 Like

Alternatively, should this be reported as a bug?

2 Likes

This should be fixed when this is merged :partying_face:

4 Likes

Thanks @JammyDodger FYI I had tried updating again to see if that would help, before I saw this message. Usually updating is a painless process, but whatever commit I ended up on seems completely broken in some ways. The admin page is completely inaccessible and some pages mis-render. I tried updating again from the shell console, and the issues persist. Things are at this commit:

commit f7855481fb68b0726753a35952635196a65fd459 (HEAD -> main, origin/main, origin/HEAD)

Is there a “known good commit” before this I can revert to? Can I just check out that earlier hash in the shell and then rebuild or are there other steps to roll back?

1 Like

Try

6 Likes

That was exactly the problem, thanks @Moin

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 3 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

I guess it is the same bug as

I ran the commands from the other topic (I think, I am not familiar with rails):

root@bokeh-discourse:~# cd /var/discourse
root@bokeh-discourse:/var/discourse# ./launcher enter app
x86_64 arch detected.
root@bokeh-discourse-app:/var/www/discourse# rails c
[1] pry(main)> ProblemCheckTracker.where(identifier: "discourse_automation").delete_all
[1] pry(main)> ProblemCheckTracker.where(identifier: "discourse_automation").delete_all
=> 0
[2] pry(main)> AdminNotice.where(identifier: "discourse_automation").delete_all
[2] pry(main)> AdminNotice.where(identifier: "discourse_automation").delete_all
=> 0
[3] pry(main)> exit
root@bokeh-discourse-app:/var/www/discourse#

But the error message still remains on the admin panel (even after a refresh).

Those commands would target the Automation plugin messages. You would need to swop that out for the LinkedIn plugin name (discourse-linkedin-auth, I think)

1 Like

Hrm, I tried a variety of variations on that (based on the other using underscores rather than dashes, and the admin message splitting “linked” and “in”) but they all return 0 records and the message still appears:

[5] pry(main)> AdminNotice.where(identifier: "discourse-linkedin-auth").delete_all
=> 0
[6] pry(main)> AdminNotice.where(identifier: "discourse_linkedin_auth").delete_all
=> 0
[7] pry(main)> AdminNotice.where(identifier: "discourse_linked_in_auth").delete_all
=> 0
[8] pry(main)> AdminNotice.where(identifier: "discourse-linked-in-auth").delete_all
=> 0
[3] pry(main)> ProblemCheckTracker.where(identifier: "discourse-linkedin-auth").delete_all
=> 0
[9] pry(main)> ProblemCheckTracker.where(identifier: "discourse_linkedin_auth").delete_all
=> 0
[10] pry(main)> ProblemCheckTracker.where(identifier: "discourse_linked_in_auth").delete_all
=> 0
[11] pry(main)> ProblemCheckTracker.where(identifier: "discourse-linked-in-auth").delete_all

Is there a way to look up or determine the proper identifier?

The answer may be in the screenshot. Try deprecated_linked_in_auth

3 Likes

That one worked! :pray:

3 Likes