Unable to find image 'local_discourse/app:latest' locally

Hello, I’m trying to start my app, that was already running, but facing issues. Please help me some one :cry:

root@Ubuntu-1804-bionic-64-minimal /var/discourse # ./launcher start app
x86_64 arch detected.

+ /usr/bin/docker run --shm-size=512m -d --restart=always -e LANG=en_US.UTF-8 -e RAILS_ENV=production -e UNICORN_WORKERS=2 -e UNICORN_SIDEKIQS=1 -e RUBY_GLOBAL_METHOD_CACHE_SIZE=131072 -e RUBY_GC_HEAP_GROWTH_MAX_SLOTS=40000 -e RUBY_GC_HEAP_INIT_SLOTS=400000 -e RUBY_GC_HEAP_OLDOBJECT_LIMIT_FACTOR=1.5 -e DISCOURSE_DB_SOCKET=/var/run/postgresql -e DISCOURSE_DB_HOST= -e DISCOURSE_DB_PORT= -e LETSENCRYPT_DIR=/shared/letsencrypt -e DISCOURSE_FORCE_HTTPS=true -e DISCOURSE_HOSTNAME=hide
 -e DISCOURSE_DEVELOPER_EMAILS=info@domain -e DISCOURSE_SMTP_ADDRESS=mail3.domain -e DISCOURSE_SMTP_PORT=587 -e DISCOURSE_SMTP_USER_NAME=shahin@domain -e DISCOURSE_SMTP_PASSWORD=pass-e LETSENCRYPT_ACCOUNT_EMAIL=info@domain -h Ubuntu-1804-bionic-64-minimal-app -e DOCKER_HOST_IP=172.17.0.1 --name app -t -p 80:80 -p 443:443 -v /var/discourse/shared/standalone:/shared -v /var/discourse/shared/standalone/log/var-log:/var/log --mac-address 02:8d:5a:f6:a3:11 local_discourse/app /sbin/boot
Unable to find image 'local_discourse/app:latest' locally
docker: Error response from daemon: pull access denied for local_discourse/app, repository does not exist or may require 'docker login': denied: requested access to the resource is denied.
See 'docker run --help'.

Running launcher start app assumes that the local_discourse/app:latest docker image exists. This image is created when running launcher rebuild, and it is possible that between the last time you started your Discourse container and now the image has been removed from the host you’re executing the container on.

Running ./launcher rebuild app will rebuild the image and start it again.

2 Likes