User Reputation Badge Plugin

rather, now we just need to be able to adjust the nicks to stay centered next to the post

see in: http://vidaoverwatch.com/t/time-competitivo-n-1/103/3

i think i fix:

http://vidaoverwatch.com/t/lore-de-overwatch-a-crise-omnic/62

I will post the code I used in my site for you

.names.trigger-user-card { margin-right: auto; margin-left: -90px; top: 55px; position: absolute; } //.posts .names span { // padding-right: 5px; // font-size: 1.4rem; //} .names .username { font-weight: bold; } .names span { font-size: 0.929em; width: 100px; text-align: center; margin-right: auto; margin-left: -23px; border: 0px solid #c3c3c3; display: -webkit-flex; display: flex; display: inline-block; white-space: nowrap; overflow: hidden; text-overflow: ellipsis; } .topic-meta-data .username.Fundador::after { background-color: #5bc0de; border-radius: 0.4em; color: white; content: "Fundador"; left: -35px; margin-left: 1.6em; padding: 0.2em 0.6em 0.3em; position: absolute; bottom: -25px; } .topic-meta-data .username.Moderador::after { background-color: #008B8B; border-radius: 0.4em; color: white; content: "Moderador"; left: -42px; margin-left: 1.6em; padding: 0.2em 0.6em 0.3em; position: absolute; bottom: -25px; } .topic-meta-data .username.Valhala::after { content: url(link to your image); margin-left: 0em; left: -12px; margin-left: 1.6em; padding: 0.2em 0.6em 0.3em; position: absolute; top: 23px; border-radius: 0.40em; color: white; }

2 Likes

@marcospreviato looks great! That forum looks very cool as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

:grinning:thanks man, your opinion is worth a lot to me!

@P16 there is a plugin system to levels where for example my users go lvl to post and create threads?

1 Like

@marcospreviato you mean you want your users to post and create threads based on their levels?

This is possible, since we are using groups. You can create a link for discourseforum.com/groups/basic for Basic users for example where they can go to and participate as a group. Also, there is this plugin that creates a button that is only visible to a specific group:

https://github.com/techAPJ/discourse-topic-group-button

I am not sure how it works as I haven’t used it (yet) but it could be used to redirect users to their group from a topic.

1 Like

no, sorry for my english, I’m talking about a system in which users to gain levels to post and participate in the forum something like that:

1 Like

@marcospreviato Got it. Actually I was going to be working on this tomorrow for my forum :slight_smile:

Its going to be very simple for me though - something like this:

Its from a game called 8 Ball Pool Multiplayer (great game btw). So we have a bar divided into five areas, for the five levels. Whatever level you are at, the bar is filled to that level. I will post it here as soon as I have it done. I also plan to add a points system, which computes the level + badges + other stats to a number. Do you have any suggestions?

4 Likes

omg, nice! in your site this stats displayed below avatar too?

which link to your site?

My suggestion is a bar to level system below the avatar like:

3 Likes

@marcospreviato No Ill be sticking with just the badge below the user avatar. The forum is almost done and should be live later this month.

Putting the level bar can be done as well, although it might be tricky. Let me finish the bar and the points system, then Ill see if I can get it to work below the avatars.

For my forum, what I am doing is having three buttons on the header. The left button opens a category slide in menu which shows the categories and search bar. The right button is a slide in user menu which includes the messages in it as well. The middle menu is a drop down that shows the user card, with the avatar, points, level bar, badge, etc.

3 Likes

I liked your idea, when getting ready to send me a message, I’d love to see it in operation!

2 Likes

@p16 Were you able to make this happen?

1 Like