Username, user title, and post count beside avatar

Hello everyone!

I am looking for a way to move the username, user title, and also add a post count on each post next to the avatar instead of having that information above the post body. In general, I’m looking for a way to have the post layout of our forums look similar (but not exactly like) the post layout here: [ALL] Overwatch Patch Notes – March 20, 2018 - Announcements - Overwatch Forums

If someone can help point me in the right direction, it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

1 Like

I’ve been messing around with overrides in a theme, however I can’t find the appropriate template where the user information is rendered. I’m definitely getting closer to my goal, but I’m not quite there yet.

In addition, I would like to show the post creator in the topic list of a category. I tried looking at Sam's personal "minimal" topic list design, however the {{topic.creator.username}} doesn’t return any information. Am I missing something here?

1 Like

Any news on this? Would also get this like in the Blizzard forums

All I can offer here is that our UX is extremely flexible and stuff like what was described in the OP here is technically feasible.

Any enterprise customers we have that need such a customization should contact our official, direct, support channel.

2 Likes

Thanks! Good to know!

2 Likes