Yes, in my case I have a single user in 2 primary groups. When I set the 2nd group as primary in his user setting the last group (2nd) became the primary
dax
(Daniela)
4
関連トピック
| トピック | 返信 | 表示 | アクティビティ | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| 'Make primary group' within a user group isn't changing user titles | 4 | 729 | 2024 年 7 月 9 日 | |
| I feel like there is some odd behavior with user titles, user groups, and setting primary groups | 0 | 284 | 2023 年 8 月 25 日 | |
| Improve titles with primary groups | 1 | 857 | 2018 年 11 月 26 日 | |
| Primary group not made primary | 6 | 1358 | 2018 年 11 月 23 日 | |
| Add option to set primary group if no current primary group | 10 | 3088 | 2017 年 10 月 16 日 |