Speak with the Discourse product team about advertising

We’re doing some research around the Discourse Advertising plugin and would love to connect with folks that are currently running ads in their community!

If your community runs ads, would you be willing to chat with me about your experiences? I’d like to learn about how it’s going so far with ads and how we might make this tool work better for you and your community.

• Yes, I’m interested in sharing my experiences with Discourse Ads.
  • No thanks, I’d rather not share.
0 voters

I’ll reach out directly to anyone who’d like to participate. Thanks!

14 Likes

I don’t mind talking about that, but I don’t have anything to say :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I’m using Google and after I set it up it has done what it should: showing ads.

5 Likes

First of all, thank you for your interest in this issue. It would be useful for you to consider the negative situations in the link below regarding this issue.

1 Like

I’d like to participate!

1 Like

Count me in as well

1 Like

Sign me up, I run AdSense on my Discourse :raised_hand:t2:

1 Like

Count me in! Experience since 2016 and our operation is totally depending on AdSense revenue.

Consent Management is major pain in the butt currently, with no good solution available, unless you shell out hundreds of dollars for a business grade 3rd party CMP.

To my understanding, a bit of development to the plugin could tackle this.

3 Likes

Thanks to everyone who has agreed to participate in this research! I’m closing the poll since I believe we have enough candidates at this time — but if you have insights to share, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me directly.

2 Likes