Thanks @Arkshine, this looks very much like what I need. I’ll just have to dig on how to include this into my environment
, but I’ll probably have it included by this week-end.
Thanks, I can understand prioritizing, although the global mechanism is already present and, as far as I could see, has been requested multiple times by users. If the patch really is as simple as what Arshkine just provided, it seems to me that it was a conscious choice NOT to grant the same “courtesy” to this field as it was for the others.
Don’t take me wrong, this is a wonderful piece of software that was developed here. As far as I can tell from the forum I help administer, it seems to work flawlessly, and I know how difficult this is. I just don’t agree with all the decisions that were made, and I consider some of the justifications that were given to sometimes be dogmatic or authoritative. This does not prevent it from being the best available today.
Cheers