So I made the switch to use discourse as my main site. I face one obstacle though. I have a few python scripts that I would like to tie to the restful API. I know discourse uses Ruby and I can easily convert my scripts to ruby if need be. How would I go about using the discourse API to expose my scripts to be called by my users?
chambers.d
(daniel)
1
相關主題
| 話題 | 回覆 | 觀看 | 活動 | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| How to easily make Discourse bots? | 8 | 1593 | 2021年三月14日 | |
| Question About A discourse Chat Bot | 3 | 773 | 2023年一月20日 | |
| Best Practise for Using a Raspberry PI as Bot for Posting Updates in Discourse | 6 | 1385 | 2021年六月27日 | |
| Interact with discourse from Python? | 31 | 5825 | 2026年四月20日 | |
| Customization of Discobot | 2 | 1165 | 2018年九月9日 |