automatically clean tags admin setting allows you to automatic remove unused tags. When enabled, a daily job will run that deletes any tags which are not used by any topics.
You can now select your a custom date range when looking at reports on the admin dashboard.
We added a new Revise… action that can be taken for queued post reviewables. This will open a modal where the user can select a Reason from a preconfigured list (or by choosing Other…, a custom reason) and provide feedback to the user about their post.
The post will be rejected still, but a PM will be sent to the user so they have an opportunity to improve their post when they resubmit it.
This release includes fixes for these security issues reported by our community and HackerOne.
- Add a default limit as to when logs should be truncated CVE-2023-44388
- Prevent unauthorized access to grouped poll results CVE-2023-43814
- Prevent arbitrary topic custom fields from being set CVE-2023-45147
- Correctly escape ‘text’ email preview CVE-2023-43659
- Hide user profiles from public CVE-2023-44391
- Add permissions to MessageBus in chat CVE-2023-45131