The new AI Bot uses the power of conversation to help you get any of your questions, suggestions, recommendations, or comments answered in seconds. All you have to do is ask! Learn more in the blog.
It is now easier to configure site settings like which tabs show up on topic lists by showing the available options to choose from. We’ve also made it easier to find site settings with search by matching on keywords in addition to name and description.
Chat continues to become easier and more fun to use. Threads now display images in oneboxes and a new back button makes it easier to exit threads. Users now have a grace period allowing them to edit their chat messages after posting without (edited) showing on the message. And users can now specify a chat indicator preference for Only Mentions.
It is now possible to upload a dark mode category background as well as a dark mode category logo that will be used when Discourse is in dark mode.
This release includes fixes for these security issues reported by our community and HackerOne.
- Prevent Onebox cache overflow by limiting downloads and URL lengths CVE-2023-47120
- Filter unread bookmark reminders the user cannot see CVE-2023-45816
- Limit height of pre/svg elements CVE-2023-46130
- Onebox templates’ HTML injections. CVE-2023-47119
- SSRF vulnerability in TopicEmbed CVE-2023-47121
- Escape display names CVE-2023-45806