How do the `@import`'s work with SCSS?

Hi, welcome to Meta :wave:

1. I don’t have an answer to your question. However, I could be wrong. I don’t think these OpenGraph meta and facebook_app_id are privacy issues here. :thinking: Hopefully, someone else can give a better insight on this.

2. You did not create a remote theme. It lives in a GitHub repository. You can create your files, like splitting your CSS into multiple files in a scss directory. Then, the @import will automatically refer to this directory.

You can’t do that when you manually create a theme in the Admin.

If you want to customize a remote theme, you can create a Theme Component, attach it to the Air Theme, and add any CSS you want. This is not necessary to import these files. However, you might need to copy any SCSS functions/mixins if you need them for your customizations (for example, discourse-air/scss/sidebar-desktop.scss at main · discourse/discourse-air · GitHub)

For more information about themes: Beginner's guide to developing Discourse Themes

3. As Falco said, by default, if you follow the standard installation, Docker always starts on reboot. There is no instructions to find because that is the default behavior. Can you confirm that your forum hasn’t started on reboot?

4. First, does everything display properly with safe mode enabled? Just to make sure this is not related to any customizations. That would be the first step in figuring out the issue.

1 Like