500 error when using Search when on latest version of assign plugin


I just updated everything on our site to the latest version including the assign plugin.

Basically this is only affecting users who can use the assign plugin. When you try to search something an error 500 appears. I’ve checked the error logs and that is the plugin responsible because I have have disabled it and then tested it and the site search function worked fine.


I can reproduce the bug on Meta.

@ondrej we reverted the change, please update and try again.


OK I will do that now. Thanks for the assistance :slight_smile:

1 Like