I did not change any page layout
Does this still occur in safe mode?
Hmmm. Yes, so it is. It seems to be these lines on the div.education user field that seem to be the culprit. When they’re deselected in the inspector it comes good. Not sure what is adding them though.
This also happens on my test site:
But only for ‘Education’:
That’s it ，“education” has some kind of magic
thanks for the reply
We use the education class elsewhere
So it seems this is a class collision issue. These user fields should have some kind of prefix to avoid this, so they’re
.user-field-education or something.
I’ve just merged in a fix that will update the user field class names to get a prefix… so instead of
it would be
So the next time you update Discourse this issue should go away.
This topic was automatically closed after 7 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.