Add multiple dates to calendar at once

I am experimenting with the calendar plugin on a private Discourse instance to create a schedule/timetable for the employees of a small business. Ideally, someone from management would be able to add a bunch of [date] entries with a description of the time of day to enter and leave for any employees working that day.

So far it seems like when adding entries to the calendar via topic replies, I can only add one [date] at a time, at which point it becomes impractical to use the calendar for this purpose.

I know my use case might be a bit exotic, but is there any way of making it work?

2 Likes

Trying to revive this question:

Is there any way to add more than one date per reply? I’d like to add 20 events all at once when I create the first calendar topic. It seems that I have to create 20 replies to do this. I tried all permutations of adding more than one event per reply (and in the initial topic) and nothing works except one date per reply. Is this some limitation of the date/calendar parsing code that it can’t handle more than one calendar entry per reply message? Help! Thanks.