Add query for tag assignment changes on topics to API

Thanks for the quick reply! So the “workaround” that Integromat suggests is really the intended way to handle this?

I’m not well versed in API vs. webhooks, etc. unfortunately, but I am specifically thinking about the integration that Fibery has with Discourse. It actually fully mirrors Discourse content, but in a system that allows arbitrary interlinking of data (e.g. topics, users, etc.) for higher-level project and feedback management. They use the API for the integration, as far as I understand:

So if they wanted to support tags in their integration (which they do not currently), including detection of adding/removing tags, would it be possible with the current API? If not, does this suggest some yet-unseen utility for adding more depth to the API’s tag support?

Again I recognize I may be asking obvious questions out of ignorance. Maybe it’s difficult or unreasonably burdensome to expose this in the API, or simply does not make sense for some reason. But hopefully it is an easy enough thing to clarify. :pray: