Add the option to insert the component's 'Reply Template' code to the composer's toolbar

AI-generated summary

Feature Request: Add Reply Template to Composer’s Toolbar

hoangphuctran93 requested the ability to insert the ‘Reply Template’ code into the composer’s toolbar for easier access. Lilly initially suggested that this feature is available in the cog extra section of the toolbar. However, JammyDodger clarified that the button Lilly mentioned is actually from the Template plugin, not the Reply Template component. JammyDodger acknowledged the confusion and offered to make it clearer.

I’m using the Reply Template component on all the forums I manage, but could you consider adding this feature to the toolbar? Many of my assistants have trouble copying the code, they don’t remember which code to copy or they do it wrong.

This feature is in place, the button is in the cog extra section of the toolbar:

I’m afraid that’s from the Template plugin, and not connected to this component.

1 Like

you mean this one? boy is that confusing or what…

1 Like

If it makes you feel better, it caught Canapin out as well. :slight_smile:

I think the topic split has made it more ambiguous. I’ll see if I can make it clearer. :+1:

1 Like