All latest images in posts from a category

Hi, is possibile to get all latest images uploaded in posts from a category?

Like this: Featured Tiles Theme Component but from all posts, not only topics.

Thank you in advance,
Deb

1 Like

Hey Deb :wave:

No, that’s not possible in Discourse by default because topics can have a lot posts and the payload would be really enormous for topics with a lot of replies.

If you really need this, then I suggest creating a topic in the #marketplace category with your budget and our community freelance developers might be able to help you with it.

4 Likes

Actually, reading your post again, you might want to look at this theme component

Maybe that’s what you’re looking for?

3 Likes

I think not, it is always about only topics :frowning:

I have a forum regarding the samples, gifts, prizes won etc. so users put many photos of the products arrived, and in a monthly topic there are the various posts of users who post the photo of what they have received. I wanted to somehow highlight the latest images on the forum homepage but probably yes, it would require a lot of resources for the forum :frowning:
I don’t know other ways, or that I force users to create their own topic instead of replying in a monthly post.

1 Like

This might be a good, simple option depending on how many users you have.

If you want to get all the images from all the posts in your monthly topic then, it will require quite a bit of custom work.

If you want to try doing yourself, here’s a starting point

If you don’t have the time to work on it, then you can try the marketplace category like I mentioned before.

5 Likes