This has a whole bunch of implications beyond what you’ve just written that I’ll have to investigate–we could have started there.
- In app.yml change default listening port to 8080?
- What about SSL 443? Leave 443?
- Remove the redirect on 80 from Nginx server block?
- Does #3 matter if I’m just changing the
proxy_passon the internal side? Probably not? I’m just re-routing to 8080?
- The biggest question: why? Why would this make a difference, changing to 8080 from 80?
- Keep all other Templates active? Just comment out
Thanks for your help, and patience.