Badges still not aligned correctly

Continuing the discussion from Badges not aligned correctly:
After I checked if our forum was updated, I looked and found that the badges are still jumbled up and some texts are in weird locations.

Such as this example, the more badges are in a confusing location and the badges are still mixed up. I see this only in safari version Version 12.0.2 (13606.3.4.1.4) and only in our forum.

Are these the badges on the user profile page? I’m having a hard time reproducing the broken layout.

5 Likes

It’s both the user profile and the badges page

I’ve tried a couple different Macs and iPads and I still can’t reproduce the issue on Codecombat — could you clear your cache or check the page in an incognito window? I wonder if you’re seeing the old CSS before it was fixed?

4 Likes

Cleared cache, discourse updated and tried in incognito. Still see the weird layout.

Try reducing your browsers font size setting.

1 Like

Ok, tried several sizes and none are working.

Do you have a custom per-user theme enabled on your forum? Try in anonymous / incognito browser mode as well. You can also enable Discourse safe mode without any harm at all.

No, it’s the default theme. I also tried incognito as stated a few posts above. Do you mind telling me what safe mode is?

You can search for it very easily. Also @awesomerobot did you test at all widths?

2 Likes

Oh thanks. I tried, and still I see the weird layout. Also got the repo steps.
Resize the window’s width to something like this, and it’ll be the normal layout.

But enlarging the width causes this.

I can’t repro by changing the width, but I did finally by adjusting my browser’s zoom level a bit.

I’ve pushed a change that should fix the problem.

https://github.com/discourse/discourse/commit/83f0afbec93e40a0c3fba103a5304e2e26ef7ff1

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.