Need support for
[spoiler] tags which are actually misnamed and are
[details]) tags? Look no further!
(yes, this is basically the same as the official GitHub - discourse/discourse-details: https://github.com/discourse/discourse/tree/master/plugins/discourse-details plugin, you might want to use that instead!)
(FLARD is an injoke on my forum)
[spoiler]contents go here[/spoiler] if you want the default title.
[spoiler=Button title]contents go here[/spoiler] if you don’t.
- Fully supports nested
[spoiler]tags and markdown (so HRs, headers, etc, work fine)
- No JS! This isn’t really a feature, given that the rest of the forums run on Ember, but I thought it’d be fun.
- Removes the spoiler contents from emails which are sent. (This needs rethinking, but for my usecase it’s OK since we don’t have reply-via-email turned on yet)
- Always shows in expanded mode in post previews to allow for easier editing
- Configurable default spoiler text (i.e. what happens if no button override text is specified)
- Currently recursively invokes the full Markdown->JsonML transpiler instead of letting Discourse pass me the inner JsonML. It (Discourse) seems to have weird issues with block-level Markdown tags at the moment, but that could just be me messing up.
- Horrific UUID generation stuff in order to easily refer to the checkbox.
- Currently overrides
[hide]and this is not configurable (at the moment). PRs welcome, but I’m planning to come back to this in a bit.
- Probably(?) doesn’t scroll properly in preview mode.