Brand Header

Try adding the custom icons in “svg icon subset” site setting.

2 Likes

Thanks. I’m really not sure what I’m doing with that. Is this correct? Those are the two I’m missing.

It didn’t solve it though, still getting…

I guess I’m doing it wrong.

1 Like

Screenshot 2022-05-17 at 1.07.53 PM

As you can see, the YouTube icon is working fine for me. Looks like the “fa-browser” is a pro icon. In that case, you need the below plugin and the auth code.

2 Likes

I’m missing something easy. I had our brand header designed to match our other sites, where the navigation links are aligned right. Somehow in an update they are now aligned left. I’ve tried every bit of CSS but cant seem to change the left alignment of nav links.

You should able to do it by removing the following CSS

.b-header .panel {
  margin: 0 0 0 auto;
}
1 Like

Perfecto! Thanks, that was easy… I just overrode it in my custom theme component for our site:

.b-header .panel {
   margin:0!important;
}
2 Likes

Our website is not loading properly idk y but when i check the console i got this error

I guess it is somehow related to brand header

I can’t even access the admin page

How can I resolve this?

You can use safe mode to access your admin page.

Side note: The theme-creator preview for this theme component is broken.

1 Like

Once you use the safe mode as stated Moin, I believe you made a typo in the links setting.
There is a high chance you did not use a comma but something else, like a semi-colon, maybe. Check your settings and make sure you follow the format!

Hello!

We experiment different layout between two version of the same forum (discourse 3.2.0.beta4-dev and discourse 3.3.0.beta1-dev).

Here is an example with no custom CSS, just the raw composant.

Does the discourse HTML layout changed between the 2 versions?

Also the “slide-in” behaviour is broken in the v3.3.

1 Like