Can I Create A Forum With This Template For Free?

Hi Devs,
I just wanted to know if I can obviously create it with discourse advertising and credits from this company, is it possible?

1 Like

Hi @DevZeroYT,

Are you able to discuss in English? Unfortunately we’re only able to provide support in English here on meta.discourse.org (#dev:translations discussions exempted). Unfortunately, translating your question I’m still not sure what you’re asking.

4 Likes

Sure! Sorry Im New :sweat_smile:

1 Like

No worries at all. Can you try rephrasing your question? What template are you referring to? Which company are you looking to get credits from?

1 Like

@jomaxro I mean if there is any way to get such a forum like these for free. And Regarding the credits I mean for example: Created with Discourse.

1 Like

OK, now I’m following. Discourse, the software, is free. You can follow our official install instructions to install Discourse on a server of your choice. Note that if you don’t already have a server you’ll need to pay for one, for example via Digital Ocean.

Regarding discourse.org hosting, we do offer free plans to open source software developers and crowdfunded groups at free.discourse.group. If you qualify for one of our free plans, submit an application on that page.

4 Likes

Muchisimas Gracias, Enserio Esperaba que esta Maravilla Sea Gratis!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.