Can users see other users trust level?

As the title says just wondering if users can see other users trust level or not?

Yep!

1 Like

thought so. i tried that but couldn’t see half of it on my phone. think it was the users profile background not being responsive.

not sure if it’s a bug or not.

What happens when you click +3 More?

I am honestly not sure if it is a bug, and I don’t have an iOS device to test on. On Android, clicking on a user picture does not open the user card, it opens the full page profile.

1 Like

He may be using the desktop version on his phone, however.

2 Likes

OK, I can replicate this on Android running in Desktop Mode. I don’t think this would be considered a bug though…use mobile mode on mobile, desktop mode on desktop.

4 Likes

it is in mobile mode. here’s what it looks like for I click user:

@purldator after clicking the +3 looks fine.

1 Like

That’s not normally where I’d look:

5 Likes

That is why I asked about what happened when @rexi88 clicked the +x More button. In his defense, one would possibly assume certain badges may be more important than others, and expect to see them without clicking for the whole list (aye, you know this already; stating for the :sake: of discussion.)

In this specific instance, the small resolution may be why; truncated to compensate. However, I am unsure if that (what is truncated) is rendered client-side or decided server-side in terms of what is more important.