Cannot upload photos

Hello. We cannot upload images. Says processing, but nothing happens and there’s a load of console errors:

Have updated to latest version, no change.
Same in Edge, Firefox and Chrome, on Windows 11.

Any suggestions?

1 Like

Chrome:

1 Like

There was a similar error reported recently that may have been tracked to the Pavilion Events plugin, if you have that on your site too? Disabling it seemed to fix it in the short term:

2 Likes

We do, thanks. I’ll look at disabling it.

2 Likes

Sorry, bit confused. How do you disable a plugin?

There are many settings for the plugin, but none for enable/disable.

Can you only uninstall by removing the git clone line from the app.yml? I imagine this will result in data-loss for previous events.

1 Like

Yes, you have to remove it from the app.yml and rebuild.

Previous event data won’t be lost. It’s still in the database, just inaccessible while the plugin isn’t in use.

3 Likes

Fixed now, by removing the events plugin from app.yml and rebuilding. Thanks all.

2 Likes

To remove it entirely you would edit it out of your app.yml, but in some cases simply disabling it in the settings is enough. It’s normally the first setting on the settings page. :+1: I’m not sure which @jerry0 did in this case though.

1 Like

I also removed from app.yml

2 Likes

In my use case I cannot disable or turn off events as we actually require it (as a need.)

I am now reverting back to 2.9.0.beta8 vs 2.9.0.beta9, tested on other environments, 2.9.0.beta8 and events plugin together allow image uploads through the Composer WYSIWYG again.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.