This bug has been around for months, I just kept forgetting to report it.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create public poll.
- Vote in the poll so results are shown. (Or just click “Show results”. I don’t think voting is a prerequisite.)
- Have someone else vote in the poll so the arrow appears underneath that poll option. ( )
- Click on the arrow. This causes the new voter to be shown as expected.
- Have another person vote for the same option in the poll.
- Click the arrow again. This time, nothing happens.