Here is how to reproduce the issue:
- Start typing a new topic.
- At some point press Ctrl+V to insert a large image from clipboard.
- While the progress bar showing per cent uploaded is counting, move to the topic name and start typing a topic name
- While you’re typing the topic name, the image finished uploading and the cursor unexpectedly gets moved next to the inserted
<img>tag. If typing fast, you’ll almost always end with a few symbols from the topic name typed after the
<img>tag before you notice it and stop typing.
- And anyway, it’s distracting - why should the cursor move at all without my intention to do so.
A variation of this issue would be to place the cursor somewhere in the text and start typing (right after pressing Ctrl+V). When the image download is finished, the
<img> tag will be inserted right in place where your cursor is currently located, not where it was when Ctrl+V was pressed.