DarkPixlz's Modern Theme

Thanks for sharing your wonderful work!

I noticed some little imperfections. The avatar flair isn’t properly positioned.

Topic list:

Inside topics:

Normally it should look like this:

Besides, the text color is not inverted when the category badge style is “box”.

And, the width of the “cancel” button isn’t properly set.

The views counter is strangely on the left, instead of staying in the “Views” column.

Hope these could be helpful for you;)

2 Likes

Yeah, in a few days I’m planning on adding those cards possibly, I just have to figure some stuff out about it

That’s actually intentional

Thanks for the rest of your feedback, will work on it :+1:

2 Likes

By the way, if this is an issue in the future for everybody else please make sure to pick a dark color scheme

2 Likes

Updates

The theme now supports all colors! Go and try it out.

Also changed some of the colors around myself

1 Like

I was going to merge this new user menu now that’s fit for the redesigned one, lmk what you think!

1 Like

These themes look nice. The dark gaming fourms only has 3 themes, which are Dark, Gray Amber, and Light.

1 Like

I committed a real blur to the background of modals, was having issues with that previously.

Before:
After:

1 Like

I don’t think he was specifically pointing out the icon being over, but rather it overlapping the text as shown in his screenshot (I say this because I had the same issue on my forum, it looked like his screenshot vs. yours which is also what I came to see about)

I’m guessing it’s because your icon is a lot smaller and just fits in the space, rather than anything adjusting? So the best option to get around this would likely be to shrink them?

4 Likes

I believe I messed up the spacing, will look into that tomorrow when I have time, I’m moving the next few days haha

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing your theme

2 Likes

Hey there, just installed it on my Discourse forum, but strangely, the clickable cursor icon doesn’t show itself when on a clickable area, even though I can still click it

1 Like

Yes, I have the cursor set to always the same. I will look into settings tonight :+1:

2 Likes

Hi, how i can change the background picture

2 Likes

Hey!

I’m actually working on making a setting for that, if you could hold off for probably around a week jt should be ready.

2 Likes

Nice thank you, i have edited already the css file, but it would be nice to have it in the settings, by the way the numbers of the views and answers are not showing correctly on the main page.

2 Likes

Can you elaborate on what you mean by the numbers are not showing?

1 Like

i have created for you demo login account, if you wish you can look over, check your pm please, thanks in advance

2 Likes

Hey! This has been implemented. Go ahead and update the theme for me, and then go and toggle “Is Cursor Active” to true, it will change.

Before:
Setting enabled:

3 Likes

Update!

Background images are now supported, along with background blur.

You are allowed to change the type to tile if you liked it that way, but by default it’s cover.

Enjoy!

This is now the default styling;

5 Likes

This was fixed today.

3 Likes