DarkPixlz's Modern Theme

This theme is a modern theme with a separate body and consistent rounded corners, with a lot of blur.
Blur is the main element of the theme, along with a lot of corner rounding. If this breaks anything let me know.

Screenshots:

User card with an image

User card without an image

User card with a name, username, and a group with a flair
Discourse Reactions plugin

Discourse Following

User Notes

This theme supports most major plugins.

It also will not come with a different color pallet for now, look out for that in the future.

Have any ideas? Let me know on here!

Install this theme

15 Likes

Reminds me a lot of Fluent (Windows 10), I love it :purple_heart:

4 Likes

Hello everybody!

I noticed that there were some missing corners that were promised, I committed those just now :slight_smile:
Enjoy!

3 Likes

Hey everyone!

Another update today, I changed the way that things blur, and added support for Discourse Chat.
Enjoy :slight_smile:

I wasn’t so sure on the flag one - any feedback is welcome!

5 Likes

Hey
I’m new here, and I was wondering can I use this theme in my discourse?

3 Likes

All of the themes here in #theme are usable for everyone (and the components in #theme-component too). :+1: This particular one is a community contribution by @Pixlz, but there are also some #official ones as well - all open-source and free to use.

3 Likes

Yes, as @JammyDodger said you can use any theme in #theme, just click Customize, then Add theme, then From a git repository, then the repository link and it will add. Thanks :slight_smile:

2 Likes

awesome! works great
Can you help me with one thing?
How can I change the header? the gradient color to my colors… I can’t find it

attache a photo:

I dont understand fully.

I will write you a custom theme that’s the exact theme but is missing the gradient though. Give me 10 minutes and delete that theme from your site.

Hey! Sorry for the delay, here is the repository:

1 Like

Oh thank you very much, sorry my question was not clear
is how you can change the color - instead of green to light blue - for example, pink to dark blue
Asset 1-100

Ohhh, I get it now.

Sure, I can change that for you. It’s an image lol, should probably make it a real gradient.

hoo amazing… i thought it’s in the code or something… if it’s an image where is it so i can replace it on my version?

1 Like

Also, since you are so nice!!!
where can i add the image in the background like you have here? the icons

Ok, SO

Delete that theme and then get the default repository again.
Update it

Make a new component, and make the CSS this:

.d-header {
  background-image: url("https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/597146309908103178/1001925437632565308/Untitled2.jpg?size=4096") !important;
  background-repeat: no-repeat;
  border-radius: 0px 0px 8px 8px;
}

Then save it, and apply it to my theme, Should work. :slight_smile:
The icons are fixed in the latest update, just click “Update to latest”
Latest version:

1 Like

Thanks so much!
really nice of you to help so much!!!

I hope i understand everything :laughing:

1 Like

Hey everybody!

I forgot to mention earlier but thanks to @dodesz, the theme now fully supports firefox and mobile browsers!

I also have some pretty exciting plans and changed stored for the future, look our for a large commit in the future!

Speaking of that would you like cards like this?

I would like it, but I Would not like to figure out the SCSS

Actually, I was able to half get it!

Again, let me know if it’s something worth keeping

1 Like

I’m in the picture! :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s giving Windows 11 & MacOS mashup with a sprinkle of Material Design here and there, love it :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Are you trying transforming topic list items into these cards? It looks beautiful, I like those round corners :laughing:. And I think that the blank space below tags is reserved for topic excerpts, isn’t it? This is an interesting idea. I would say please keep going.

But what those figures (like 120, 83, 16) stand for is not very clear, at least to me, maybe you could make some improvements on it.

1 Like