Delay in displaying Regular badge in User Card

In one of the discourse based forums, I earned the Regular badge, but, it still shows member in the user details…

Look at them!

reg1

reg2

reg3

If everything is OK, why is it still showing that I am a Member and not a Regular?

Hiya @S_B_2_Go. :wave:

Do you mean where it says “Member” in this screenshot?

From that screenshot I see you’ve set your title as Regular, but it still shows “Member”, next to “Higher Love”, “Gives Back”, as a list of your Badges. Is that the instance of “Member” you are referring to? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think that field is updated by a background job a little later than achieving the badge. If you check back on it later, it should even itself out. :+1:

2 Likes

Yeah I think badges will update when the json file updated. That process not immediate it might take some time. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Yes, I did mean that

Yes, I was referring that instance. :slight_smile:

But I have checked it after 5 hours but still no change…

Is the approximate time ~5 hours? I can wait even longer :slight_smile:

In case you need the forum page: Any extensions and tools ideas please? - General Discussion - MIT App Inventor Community (Click my avatar for user details)
Profile - AyProductions - MIT App Inventor Community

1 Like

I think it depends how many users on the forum. It’s hard to say when will update hours or a day. I think the best you can do is wait and don’t worry :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.