Design Bar and Components Bug

I’ve been altering our default template and have installed 3 components. They are all active within our default template, but they are not visible on our discourse pages themselves.

Additionally, any page selected from the Design Bar opens up a new tab with whatever page you’re on when you select it. I’ve tried Chrome, Firefox, and Incognito Chrome.

Thank you for your help!

Sarah

@craigconstantine you met with two of my co-workers and they mentioned it might be beneficial to tag you. Is this something you can help with?

Warm regards,
Sarah

1 Like

Hi @kineticsarah :slightly_smiling_face:

Do you have a step-by-step or some screenshots I could follow to try and replicate the issue you’re having?

1 Like

@kineticsarah thanks for the tag… but I’m not thinking of anything useful to add. Jammy’s comment about “show us” is a good next step, but . . . ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1 Like

which 3 components did you install ?

What are you expecting to see ?

Design Bar meaning custom menu header / header submenu ?

I take it you dont want it to open in a new tab, but the same window. ? if so, then changing the target to self will fix that issue. (currently it may be set to blank)

1 Like

Sorry @kineticsarah , I recategorized this as #support, we are going to need a bunch more details prior to moving it into the bug category. Answers to @IAmGav’s questions should help a lot here.

1 Like