Discourse Gamification

Where do you set those weights? I didn’t see them in the gamification tab under plugins.

2 Likes

Go to the plugins main page and click on the settings button on the gamification row

2 Likes

Ah, I see–that’s great! My second question would be, could a feature then be added for these weights to be on a per-scoreboard basis?

I also get an error and the leaderboard does not load when I provide a date range:

and the browser console says this:
Refused to execute inline script because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "script-src <URL> <URL> <URL> <URL> <URL> <URL> <URL> <URL> <URL> <URL> <URL> <URL> 'nonce-9d050f4ff5749f5eba368443db132ea3' 'nonce-2a971ee542565c90083c7c43d54c6d74' <URL> <URL> <URL> <URL> 'unsafe-inline' <URL> <URL> <URL> <URL> <URL> <URL> <URL> <URL> <URL> 'unsafe-eval'". Note that 'unsafe-inline' is ignored if either a hash or nonce value is present in the source list.

2 Likes

That is on our roadmap for the future, but it’s a huge chunk of work.

If there is no score on the date range the leaderboard is empty and looks weird indeed. Something we gotta fix.

2 Likes

That’s great, thank you!

There are definitely values during the time periods I’m specifying.

2 Likes

No idea about it then. The error from the browser console is completely unrelated, so you will need to try and find some clues about why this is happening. Maybe check /logs page, and inspect the API response and the database table.

2 Likes

I’ll try that. Thank you!

Nevertheless, this is a great plugin!

3 Likes

Can there also be a /l or a /lb directory?

1 Like

Is it possible to omit Admins or Moderators from being included like we can do in the Yearly Review? I wouldn’t want the Admins or Mods from hogging all the glory. :laughing: (Sorry, haven’t checked into this but the question just came up.)

2 Likes

I believe you can exclude groups from the leaderboard. It looks like the replies about it has been deleted.

3 Likes

Okay, thank you. :+1:

3 Likes

You can explicitly include and/or exclude groups.

I’ve set up an internal leaderboard that’s all staff (include groups: SonarSourcers) but excludes Community Managers because it just wouldn’t be fair

4 Likes