Summary: This plugin helps users share files stored on OneDrive in Discourse posts.
Visit Microsoft Azure
+ New registrationon the top left side of your screen.
Fill Name of your app.
Supported account types
Here you will get 4 options, select according to your requirements:
Accounts in this organizational directory only (icm only - Single-tenant):
This will only allow people of your organization to sign in to the one drive picker.
Accounts in any organizational directory (Any Azure AD directory - Multitenant):
This will only allow people of any organization to sign in to the one drive picker. No personal account user will be able to sign in to one drive picker.
Accounts in any organizational directory (Any Azure AD directory - Multitenant) and personal Microsoft accounts (e.g. Skype, Xbox):
This will allow people of any organization to sign in to the one drive picker. The personal account user will be able to sign in to one drive picker.
Personal Microsoft accounts only
This will allow only personal accounts user to sign in to the one drive picker.
- Scroll down, you will get an option to add
Here add your
domain name/onedrive-picker. eg:
- Click Register, your app will be created.
- Now Copy the Application Id for your application & paste it in discourse site setting,
- After this, go to the Authentication tab on the left navigation bar & check both these options.
Access tokens (used for implicit flows).
ID tokens (used for implicit and hybrid flows).
- Click Save , on the left side.
- Now, go to Certificates & secrets tab on the left navigation bar and create a New client secret.
- Add Any description & select the expiry date & click Add.
You are done setting up one drive picker.
- Press a cloud button in the Discourse composer to open OneDrive window.
- Select files or folders from OneDrive.
- Share links for anonymous view access are automatically generated.
- Links are inserted into the post body.
The administrator can choose whether links should be inserted raw (for one boxing) or in markdown format. One boxing doesn’t work for team SharePoint folders.
- discourse_onedrive_picker_azure_client_id : Add Azure Application Client ID
- discourse_onedrive_picker_use_markdown_url : Uses markdown format to insert link