Discourse: v3.0 is here! Join our live webinar (January 24th @ 10am PST)

Now that Discourse 3.0 is here, come to our webinar to see what’s new, including real-time chat and the new sidebar! Join @jonobacon & @codinghorror on 2023-01-24T18:00:00Z as we give a live demo and answer any questions about the upgrade.

And for the Meta aficionados, there will also be the chance to catch a rare glimpse of some other members of the Discourse Team :discourse:, with @tobiaseigen, @cocococosti, and @joshua.m also appearing as guest panellists too. :partying_face: :slight_smile:

38 Likes

Exciting! I’ll be there.

goes off to prepare some tricky questions… :wink:

23 Likes

Careful there, I’ll be running things from the control room, and you might see those super tricky questions, you know, kinda disappear?

:stuck_out_tongue: Kidding of course! Bring the tough questions on - we’ll do our best to give you a great answer.

16 Likes

Signed up! Should be interesting.

There’s a 50/50 chance I’ll be busy then though :grimacing:, hopefully I’ll be able to attend it.

5 Likes

4 posts were split to a new topic: Using Events for Discourse 3.0 webinar?

This is super exciting! It’s at 4am local time for me though :smiling_face_with_tear: Any chance we could rewatch afterwards?

5 Likes

Un-subtle reminder for anyone attending that this is happening in about 20 minutes.

15 Likes

I snook in a little late, but it was nice to listen along. Thanks team & meta members, for everything you’re doing for us.

12 Likes

Was this recorded? I just saw this and would like to understand what’s changed

8 Likes

It was really good to see some of the CDCK team (and @jonobacon) on video, and I really enjoyed the banter!

You did promise to answer all of the questions…

7 Likes

Can I find the recording of this anywhere please? :smiling_face:

4 Likes

I think it’s in the pipeline. :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

And it is now here for your viewing pleasure… :slight_smile: :discourse:

21 Likes