Duplicate key error for gamification_leaderboard_cache

Running the latest version of discourse (3.3.0.beta1-dev), I installed this plugin and I see this error in the logs

Message (3 copies reported)

Job exception: ERROR:  duplicate key value violates unique constraint "pg_type_typname_nsp_index"
DETAIL:  Key (typname, typnamespace)=(gamification_leaderboard_cache_1_all_time_1, 2200) already exists.

Backtrace

/var/www/discourse/vendor/bundle/ruby/3.2.0/gems/rack-mini-profiler-3.3.1/lib/patches/db/pg.rb:110:in `exec'
/var/www/discourse/vendor/bundle/ruby/3.2.0/gems/rack-mini-profiler-3.3.1/lib/patches/db/pg.rb:110:in `async_exec'
/var/www/discourse/vendor/bundle/ruby/3.2.0/gems/mini_sql-1.5.0/lib/mini_sql/postgres/connection.rb:202:in `run'
/var/www/discourse/vendor/bundle/ruby/3.2.0/gems/mini_sql-1.5.0/lib/mini_sql/active_record_postgres/connection.rb:38:in `block in run'
/var/www/discourse/vendor/bundle/ruby/3.2.0/gems/mini_sql-1.5.0/lib/mini_sql/active_record_postgres/connection.rb:34:in `block in with_lock'
/var/www/discourse/vendor/bundle/ruby/3.2.0/gems/activesupport-7.0.8.1/lib/active_support/concurrency/load_interlock_aware_monitor.rb:25:in `handle_interrupt'
/var/www/discourse/vendor/bundle/ruby/3.2.0/gems/activesupport-7.0.8.1/lib/active_support/concurrency/load_interlock_aware_monitor.rb:25:in `block in synchronize'
/var/www/discourse/vendor/bundle/ruby/3.2.0/gems/activesupport-7.0.8.1/lib/active_support/concurrency/load_interlock_aware_monitor.rb:21:in `handle_interrupt'
/var/www/discourse/vendor/bundle/ruby/3.2.0/gems/activesupport-7.0.8.1/lib/active_support/concurrency/load_interlock_aware_monitor.rb:21:in `synchronize'
/var/www/discourse/vendor/bundle/ruby/3.2.0/gems/mini_sql-1.5.0/lib/mini_sql/active_record_postgres/connection.rb:34:in `with_lock'
1 Like

Did you manage to resolve this in the end?

No, I have no idea how to debug or resolve it. Just left it alone for now. If you’d like me to try something let me know.