Easy Responsive Footer

Thanks for the notice, we will fix it as soon as possible.

4 Likes

This is done.

@gormus, please update the Easy Footer theme component on your site and the warning will disappear.

5 Likes

Thanks @dax this fixes the warning issue.

1 Like

Hello - did you find out how to do this. We added our logo but now what the blurb to be next to this in a second column similar to what you have shown here

1 Like

I really need to add some basic HTML to the footer - any way to do this?

1 Like

do you mean more content to this theme component footer? or do you just want to add some basic html to your forum’s footer without using this component?

1 Like

i wanted to add a logo with a link into this easy footer where the blurb currently is, i didnt realise i couldnt use HTML and there’s a character limit.

I can see how to add a DIV to the site footer normally, but if I do that it appears above the easy footer which is not ideal.

1 Like

I made my own footer and added it using the theme editor

2 Likes

It would be great if this component supported dark and light themes. Now it is suitable for a dark themes.

1 Like

it should be usable for both and also adaptable with CSS:

1 Like

Yes, it can be used. But there is no dark/light theme switch

2 Likes

perhaps you’re overriding something in your colour variables or themes because it’s switches for me :thinking:

2 Likes

Yes, it didn’t work with a custom theme. But when switching to the default theme, the dark theme has a light footer, and the light theme has a dark footer. What can be seen in your images. Or is it wrong?

1 Like

not sure what you mean but worked on my custom theme. your custom theme must have some color code or variable overriding.

custom theme dark:

custom theme light:

1 Like

oh you mean they’re reversed? i see. hmm :thinking: i believe that is intended. but can certainly be changed with a bit of custom css.

2 Likes

Yes, by default, the dark theme should have light letters. It’s the opposite here

2 Likes

try this in common css of theme.

.custom-footer {
    background: var(--secondary);
}

.custom-footer .flexbox {
    color: var(--primary);
}

.custom-footer .first-box .blurb {
    color: var(--primary-high);
}

.custom-footer .footer-section-link-wrapper a {
}

.custom-footer .third-box .social .social-link .d-icon {
    color: var(--primary);
}

.custom-footer .third-box .small-link {
}
3 Likes

Everything is working correctly now. The only thing is that in a light theme it is necessary to leave the gray background of the footer to separate the footer from the content. Now there are no such borders

2 Likes

could use var(--secondary-high) or var(--primary-low) here instead

can use the https://[your forum address]/styleguide/atoms/colors in the theme for more info on which variables to use (if you have the styleguide enabled in admin settings).

2 Likes

Very good! Thanks!. Now everything is working correctly

2 Likes