I’ve spent a fair amount of time on this this week, and yes I do think it’s ready for limited production use. The server structure is now stable. All data is saved in custom fields (i.e. isolated). A fair amount of work has been done on edge cases and error handling.
I’ve updated the first post in this topic with a more detailed description of the feature set. I would recommend reading that first. Also, I would recommend some initial testing on your own instance.
This is a big plugin and is interdependent on both Polls and some complex aspects of core Discourse. There will still be some issues. However, it is sufficiently stable for limited production use. It won’t break your site.
I’ve written some initial acceptance (qunit) tests and am currently working on the rspec tests.