Embedded Replies

1. For me, it’s a bit distracting that the avatar moves on mobile. On the desktop, this matches the behavior of the “sticky avatar”. However, on mobile, the poster’s avatar does not move, but the one in the embedded reply does. Maybe I just need to get used to moving elements on mobile.

2. The flair covers a significant portion of the profile picture. But perhaps otherwise, it would become too small.
    _20240105_221527 _20240105_221509
    _20240105_221100 _20240105_221018

3. On mobile, you display the name, username, and shield of the user, but not their title. Is there a reason why it is not shown like in the desktop version? I believe there would be enough space.

4. Perhaps the blank space on the right could be reduced on mobile, as this would allow more words to fit into one line.

5. The replies seem to cause blank spaces. I noticed a lot of them after trying this feature. I can replicate this on Moving to a Single Category Style Site Setting by using the second “jump to post” button, scrolling back to the first post, and doing the same again. Then, there is a blank space where the replies showed. It is filled with the replies when they are expanded, but is blank when they are not.

3 Likes