Finding more information about CSP Violation error

I noticed some weird entries in the logs. It looks like there were a couple of CSP Violation errors from an unknown domain and JSONP.

Is there a way to find out more about the visitor who triggered that error? (IP address or username) Would an error like this be triggered if a user pasted the URL into the Discourse editor? I don’t think they can do anything with that, but it would be good to know if it’s a specific user.

CSP Violation: 'https://shady_domain.com/some_dir/some_path?jsonp=some_params'

Backtrace

/var/www/discourse/app/controllers/csp_reports_controller.rb:9:in `create'
/var/www/discourse/vendor/bundle/ruby/2.6.0/gems/actionpack-6.0.3.3/lib/action_controller/metal/basic_implicit_render.rb:6:in `send_action'
/var/www/discourse/vendor/bundle/ruby/2.6.0/gems/actionpack-6.0.3.3/lib/abstract_controller/base.rb:195:in `process_action'
/var/www/discourse/vendor/bundle/ruby/2.6.0/gems/actionpack-6.0.3.3/lib/action_controller/metal/rendering.rb:30:in `process_action'
/var/www/discourse/vendor/bundle/ruby/2.6.0/gems/actionpack-6.0.3.3/lib/abstract_controller/callbacks.rb:42:in `block in process_action'
/var/www/discourse/vendor/bundle/ruby/2.6.0/gems/activesupport-6.0.3.3/lib/active_support/callbacks.rb:112:in `block in run_callbacks'
/var/www/discourse/app/controllers/application_controller.rb:354:in `block in with_resolved_locale'
/var/www/discourse/vendor/bundle/ruby/2.6.0/gems/i18n-1.8.5/lib/i18n.rb:313:in `with_locale'
/var/www/discourse/app/controllers/application_controller.rb:354:in `with_resolved_locale'
/var/www/discourse/vendor/bundle/ruby/2.6.0/gems/activesupport-6.0.3.3/lib/active_support/callbacks.rb:121:in `block in run_callbacks'

Env

HTTP HOSTS: forum.example.com

I’ve searched around in the logs and database, but I haven’t been able to find that URL. It looks like it’s done with Logster. The Logster docs say that the default location for logs is /var/log/logster but I don’t see them in /var/discourse/shared/standalone/log/var-log on the host or /var/log inside of the app container.