FKB Pro - Social theme

There is the Official Discourse Follow Plugin

Thanks @Moin. As far as I can tell with that plugin anyone can follow anyone (like Twitter public users) but there is no concept of approving a follow or a friend request for access.

Do I have that wrong?

No. I got you wrong.

For iOS web app view, the select and +topic buttons are halfway hidden by the system’s navigation bar. This wasn’t a problem before, was this caused by a FKB update?

1 Like

Hey @thisisjoshjones :wave: Thanks, I’ve merged a fix. :+1:

2 Likes

Thank YOU!

1 Like

Very minor one style glitch:

Bot icon comes from Discourse AI, and I don’t know witch one sets white background, the theme or AI-plugin.

(This topic needs some cleaning :woozy_face: Close to 400 posts is way too much to start find if this is already answered)

1 Like

My website language is Chinese, when I close the left navigation menu it becomes weird.

1 Like

Thanks, I’ve fixed it. Please update the theme :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you very much!
One other questions:
Does this theme support the full width plugin? After I enabled the full width plugin, I found that the left navigation bar was not displayed on the left. And when I closed the left navigation bar, the style became strange.

The sidebar is causing an extra white section below. I previously installed the “Easy Responsive Footer - theme-component - Discourse,” but I uninstalled it and don’t know how to fix it. When I click the button below, it disappears. This is my forum address: https://www.justnainai.com/

Nope, I’m afraid not really.

Is that not because of this on the left corner?

Hello :wave:

I’ve made several update on the theme :arrow_down_small:

1. nav pills design (removed to suit the new core)
  2. adds support for new bulk actions.
  3. fixes usercard metadata section
  4. removes desktop navigation and adds support for new mobile navigation
  5. fixes new topic button order

Screenshot 2024-08-19 at 17.48.58 Screenshot 2024-08-19 at 17.50.51

2 Likes

I deleted the component in the lower left corner still have the white box underneath what should I do?

1 Like

Thanks and sorry the issue was with the theme right sidebar. I’ve merged a fix. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hello @don ,

How do I move the fixed buttons I showed in the photo below to the first section?

This menu „latest“ „unread“ doesn’t work on mobile.

What can I do?

Please update Discourse to the latest version…

1 Like