- I open a user’s Admin page
- I type a group name into the Custom Group field
- The autocomplete list pops up
- The first group in the list is highlighted, while the desired group is underlined
- Hitting enter selects the highlighted group, not the one I was typing.
I wish this list filtered as you typed.
I’ve created a pull request which I believe will add filtering…
It’s going to need testing / checking by someone else before being accepted as pull request as I don’t have a development environment setup.
thanks for pointing this out - I have been meaning to mention it. I have alot of groups on my site and having it autocomplete and autofilter will be a big help.
A development note:
I noted that this code uses a now deprecated
select2 option called
query. This might want to be added to a todo list of some kind.
@Tom_Newsom with these results being filtered now, for me this works as expected. Does this cover your request completely?
Works perfectly Thanks!