I noticed something strange when adding some forums to the Discourse app.
- Have a mobile phone with the Discourse app installed
- iOS and android mobile phones. Likely any phone with the app installed. I used my Pixel XL.
- click the “+” icon to add a new forum to the app
- type “forums.gearsofwar.com” or “community.cartalk.com”
- click the “connect” button once the forum is in your list
- You may need to make an account with Xbox or CarTalk
- Once the account is created and you are on the authorize page notice the header scss is not applied
The scss loads for the header.
- The CarTalk Discourse header and the Gearsofwar Discourse header both show the app names instead of their icons. Which makes me thing the setting for the logo is not being accessed.
- The custom header in gearsofwar doesn’t show up.
- This doesn’t seem to affect footers?