Afternoon all, been stuck on this for a few days. My wack-a-mole approach is not working and haven’t been able to find a post on meta that directly addresses this problem. If I’m missing it, please share the link.
At any rate, has anyone had issues with Discourse only loading the header on mobile devices? I’ve tried turning off mobile layouts, setting “Latest” for the default view and a laundry list of other things.
Here’s a quick look at the issue.
Can you reproduce in Safe Mode ?
It looks like you have a broken theme customization.
Can’t reproduce in safe mode because when you go to safe mode it immediately refreshes the app and loads the home screen properly.
Hi @pfaffman, still working on this. Just went through all of my overridden settings and reset any that might be problematic with no luck. Checked all of my plugins to ensure none are broken. No problems there.
- git clone https://github.com/discourse/discourse-oauth2-basic.git
- git clone https://github.com/discourse/discourse-patreon.git
- git clone https://github.com/discourse/discourse-plugin-linkedin-auth.git
- git clone https://github.com/discourse/discourse-plugin-office365-auth.git
- git clone https://github.com/discourse/discourse-policy.git
- git clone https://github.com/discourse/discourse-push-notifications.git
- git clone https://github.com/discourse/discourse-saved-searches.git
- git clone https://github.com/discourse/discourse-solved.git
- git clone https://github.com/discourse/discourse-spoiler-alert.git
- git clone https://github.com/discourse/discourse-staff-notes.git
- git clone https://github.com/discourse/discourse-tooltips.git
- git clone https://github.com/discourse/discourse-voting.git
- git clone https://github.com/discourse/docker_manager.git
- git clone https://github.com/communiteq/discourse-sitemap.git
- git clone https://github.com/angusmcleod/discourse-quick-messages.git
- git clone https://github.com/angusmcleod/discourse-locations.git
- git clone https://github.com/angusmcleod/discourse-question-answer.git
- git clone https://github.com/angusmcleod/discourse-ratings.git
- git clone https://github.com/angusmcleod/discourse-topic-previews.git
- git clone https://github.com/angusmcleod/discourse-layouts
- git clone https://github.com/procourse/discourse-full-screen-videos-plugin.git
- git clone https://github.com/procourse/procourse-static-pages.git
- git clone https://github.com/featheredtoast/discourse-pwned-passwords.git
- git clone https://github.com/iunctis/discourse-formatting-toolbar.git
- git clone https://github.com/jannolii/discourse-topic-trade-buttons.git
- git clone https://github.com/jgujgu/discourse-blocks.git
- git clone https://github.com/LeoDavidson/discourse-reset-bump.git
- git clone https://github.com/rux-pizza/discourse-awesome-bbcodes.git
- git clone https://github.com/sekhat/discourse-yuml.git
- git clone https://github.com/synweap15/discourse-voice-record.git
- git clone https://github.com/unfoldingWord-dev/discourse-mermaid.git
- git clone https://github.com/jomaxro/discourse-plugin-site-setting-override.git
- git clone https://github.com/discourse/discourse-data-explorer.git
- git clone https://github.com/cpradio/discourse-plugin-replygif.git
- git clone https://github.com/merefield/discourse-onebox-assistant.git
Since that’s the case, I ran an audit in Chrome and got these results. Do you see any good clues here?
Tried removing all my custom css. I got nothing.
Open browser developer tools and check the Console tab for any warnings or errors there.
There it is. Easy Footer component was the culprit this whole time. Grrrr. haha
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.