Header line-height inconsistency

I’ve seen it with H1s; not sure if it affects all header levels. Anyway, I’ll use the next few posts to demonstrate the issue.

Edit: Here we go:

Does appear to be a specific H1 issue.
It affects reply chains going the other way too; can’t show that here though, as the UI element needed to view the back-chain is hidden.

4 Likes

#This is a very long header that will wrap because I made it long enough by typing a load of random words

##This is a very long header that will wrap because I made it long enough by typing a load of random words

###This is a very long header that will wrap because I made it long enough by typing a load of random words

This should pop up in the parent’s reply chain

1 Like

this is a reply to trigger the reply chain button to reappear?

1 Like

A post that will show the reply chain, since you need a spacer post to trigger it to show (thank you @accalia).

2 Likes

#This is a very long header that will wrap because I made it long enough by typing a load of random words

##This is a very long header that will wrap because I made it long enough by typing a load of random words

###This is a very long header that will wrap because I made it long enough by typing a load of random words

Yep, as I thought: the spacing issue’s been sorted :smile:

5 Likes