The user riderdivyanshu is experiencing issues installing the AI Plugin on Discourse v3.4.0.beta1. They are receiving an error message during the rebuilding process, which they have shared in the log file Discourse AI Plugin Install Error.txt. The log file shows errors related to email and domain settings, but riderdivyanshu has already provided these settings.
Further investigation by Jagster and riderdivyanshu reveals errors related to PostgreSQL, including a permission issue with creating the vector extension. Falco asks about the PostgreSQL setup, and riderdivyanshu responds that they are using AWS RDS.
Falco then advises that the vector instance needs to be enabled in the AWS RDS PostgreSQL. riderdivyanshu requests guidance on how to enable this.
I have already provided the email and domain name but haven’t configured CDN till now will be configuring it later on. But I don’t think these parameters will impact the Discource AI plugin installation.
Totally agree with your point about the error it is showing but while setting it up I have entered the AWS SMTP setting and also the domain which is currently working. I haven’t set up CDN currently now.
But I don’t know why both errors related to the email and sub domain are showing in the log.
Also, I have found some error which is present in the log on line no. 432, 479, 526 which as below
on 432 ERROR: current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of transaction block
on 479 PG::InFailedSqlTransaction: ERROR: current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of transaction block (PG::InFailedSqlTransaction)
on 526
ActiveRecord::StatementInvalid: PG::InsufficientPrivilege: ERROR: permission denied to create extension "vector" (ActiveRecord::StatementInvalid)
HINT: Must be superuser to create this extension.
if anyone has an idea why this error is showing kindly let me know how to fix this.